We are excited to announce that in anticipation of our March conference, several of our board members — along with a few selected Dent speakers (and other long-time friends) are headed off to Sun Valley Idaho for a few days of good conversation, great skiing, and sublime dining. Thanks to our partners in Ketchum and Sun Valley we will experience the best of what the Wood River Valley has to offer.
Who’s coming? So far joining us is Robert Scoble (@scobleizer), Chase Jarvis (@chasejarvis), Shira Lazar (@shiralazar), Sarah Austin (@sarahaustin), D.L. Byron (@bikehugger), Beth Blecherman (@techmama), Jason Preston (@jasonp), Shauna Causey (@ShaunaCausey) and Steve Broback (@sbroback)
If you’ll be in Sun Valley Feb 8-10, it would be great to connect. We’ll be staying at the Sun Valley Lodge (natch!) and you can catch us:
- Skiing the 3,000+ feet of vertical on beautiful Bald mountain
- Lunching at The Roundhouse and at Apples Bar and Grill at Warm Springs
- Relaxing at Zynergy (@ZenergyTS) Health Club
- Dining at Trail Creek Cabin
- Enjoying libations in The Grill at Knob Hill Inn
- Dining at Della Mano
- Caffinating and carbo-loading at The Kneadery
Tweet us (@dent) or email (steve at dentthefuture dot com) and let us know if you’ll be in town!